Industrial Lubricants' Product Catalogues
- The Shell Corena range of air compressor oils has been developed to let you select the oil that will help deliver optimum value to your operation through enhanced wear protection, long oil life and high system efficiency.
Shell Corena oils are developed in close co-operation with customers and equipment makers. Customers across a wide range of industries are benefiting from proven lubrication performance that adds value to their businesses.
- To help your transformer perform to its design standards, an electrical insulating oil must maintain its characteristics over a wide range of operating temperatures.
All Shell Diala electrical oils are designed to offer excellent heat transfer and dielectric properties, even at the lowest start-up operating temperatures. In addition, Shell Diala oils are formulated to offer excellent resistance to the effects of ageing, sludge formation and deposit build-up.
- The Shell Gadus range has been developed to deliver best value through enhanced wear protection, long grease life and system efficiency.
From greases that offer reliable performance for standard applications to specialist low noise, high-temperature and heavy-load greases, there is a Shell Gadus product that can help to optimise your system’s efficiency and costs of operation.
- Shell Spirax oils are designed to help keep your transmission components protected so that they can go on working efficiently. For example, Shell Spirax S6 AXME and Shell Spirax S6 GXME have special frictional properties and high fluidity that reduce power loss, lower the operating temperature and offer higher mechanical efficiency.
Their benefits have been demonstrated through extensive laboratory tests and over 20 million kilometres of field trials.
- To meet the challenges of a wide range of hydraulic equipment and applications, Shell has designed a portfolio of fluids that enables you to choose a product to best match your needs. It includes extra-long-life synthetic technologies capable of up to four times standard life*, through to cost-effective, reliable products for less-demanding applications.
*compared with other oils in the Shell range
- Shell understands the costs that downtime can incur in a capital-intensive plant. That's why our lubricants are designed for exceptional oil life under continuous operating conditions.
The Shell Turbo range of turbine oils has been designed to provide outstanding oxidative stability and to resist the effects of water contamination. Shell’s manufacturing processes are tightly controlled to ensure that you receive only the highest-quality lubricants.