Aksoy Middle East Company
- Aksoy Middle East, est. in 2013 in Iraq, is a Joint Venture Company 50-50 owned by Aksoy Holding of Turkey and Deyari Group of Iraq.
- Deyari Group, est. in 1980, is active in the oil and energy sectors supplying petroleum products, lubricants and derivative products like batteries. Deyari Group‘s operations also include international logistics, domestic transportation as well as procurement for public and private institutions.
- Aksoy and Deyari share a passion of creating sustainable value through this international partnership.
- Aksoy Middle East is the Macro Distributor of Shell lubricants in Iraq, Gazpromneft lubricants in Iraq and Syria, Rosneft lubricants in 8 countries (Algeria, Tunusia, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco and Libya) and Aminol products in MENA countries.
- Aksoy Middle East enjoys distinctive storage and transportation capabilities in the region and fully utilizes all of the infrastructure - the wide network of distributors and wholesalers in Iraq; total of 37 wholesale points nationwide, of which 7 are directly-managed Branches (in Erbil, Suleymaniye, Bagdad, Basra, Kirkuk, Mosul and Aldewanya) and 30 are Exclusive Agents / Distributors, - a fully-owned transportation fleet dedicated to free-of-charge distribution of products to every city of operation, and - the very strong logistics infrastructure; a total of 12 indoor warehouses with a total size of 20,000 m2 closed and 30.000 m2 open space; 4 in Zakho, 3 in Erbil and 1 in each of Aldewanya, Kirkuk, Suleymaniye, Bagdad and Basra.
- Thanks to its strong partnership structure, logistics and distribution infrastructure, Aksoy Middle East aims to become the leading lubricants distributor in the Middle East growing together with the Shell, Gazpromneft, Rosneft and Aminol brands.
- Aksoy Middle East operates a value chain that serves customers with more than 60 wholesale distributors and after sales technical support services.
- Aksoy Middle East possesses a dynamic human resource consisting of 150 qualified and specialized team members.